We work closely with our employees, clients, subcontractors and suppliers on all aspects of sustainability. We are committed to being a responsible business and conducting our activities in an ethical and professional way.
- We strive to exceed client expectations, by working in partnership to deliver quality projects on time, safely and with due regard to the environment.
- We are committed towards our employees, we want to provide a great place to work, develop talented people, promote a culture of learning, ensure their Health and Safety is priority and provide an inclusive working environment. We aim to employ locally.
- We promote good community relations, we aim to minimise disruption to neighbours of projects and seek to make a positive contribution to the local community.
- We procure responsibly and treat our supply chain partners fairly and conscientiously. We promote and develop sustainable working and best practice with our supply chain and aim to procure locally.
- We strive to reduce our climate change impact, reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions as much as possible.
- We endeavour to optimise the use of raw materials, promote measures to minimise waste and recycle as a priority.
- We take reasonable measures to ensure that our activities are conducted in a way that minimises our impact on the local environment.
We believe that sustainability is a significant factor in adding value to the local economy.